Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Star Wars sequels...?


You might have heard it but Disney just bought LucasFilm and now there is some talk going on about a new Star Wars sequel. Luckily, I didn't miss that, it's not like the entire Internet doesn't shut up about it...


My opinion you ask? Honestly, I do look forward to it, I mean what's the worst that can happen? I've never been the biggest fan of Star Wars so when the prequels came around I didn't feel like I've been robbed of my childhood (that actually happened when the abomination "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" was released).

Nonetheless, just in case and to remind the rest of the world that the whole Star Wars sequel idea might be utter crap, I'm giving a shout-out about Mr Plinkett from RedLetterMedia. Who is that, you are asking? Well, he's the guy who made the most detailed and laugh-out-loud funny reviews of the all three Star Wars prequels. These reviews are long, smart, greatly researched and the perfect proof why the prequels are such a slap in the face.

Find the links below:





If you are a Star Wars fan (and even if you're not) and have a couple hours time left over, please check out these awesome reviews, they are hugely entertaining.

Also, maybe this whole Disney deal isn't so bad after all:



No comments:

Post a Comment