Thursday, October 4, 2012

Updates, Updates, Updates!!! + Bruce Willis Revival (again)

Alright, so after starting this blog more than a year ago I decided to make a couple changes. First, the big one: From now on I won't review every movie I see. Don't worry, there'll still be times when I post reviews but I figured that I just couldn't keep up with my own demand and creative output. I mean, I love watching films but I realized that I got really picky with what I watched, always with the looming thought that I'd have to write about it afterwards. In short, I didn't want it to become a silly ongoing school assignment.


Second change: I will start posting about movie news, events, trailers, give shout-outs about cool stuff, etc. This means I'll broaden the horizon (and hopefully the appeal) of my blog a little bit so it's not too specific.

And that is exactly what I am gonna start with right here:

The first teaser for "Die Hard 5" has been released, check it out below:


Hell yeah!!!!! If this film is only half as insanely awesome as this trailer suggests then "A Good Day to Die Hard" will be the action highlight of 2013. Or is it gonna suck?

No comments:

Post a Comment